Takeshi Hosaka Exhibition

image

私は建築を考える際に、スケッチを描きます。そのスケッチの99%は未熟なスケッチです。 しかし、1%のすば らしい発見があるのです。 空想したことの99%は未熟な空想なわけですが、あえてその膨大なスケッチを空中に浮かべ、その中をあるいて頂く展示をします。建築を考えるという仕事は、99%の未熟なスケッチを描き続けることでもあるということをありのままに展示します。 この展示空間は、私の頭の中のようでもあると思います。空想しつづけスケッチをしつづける私の頭の中をさまよい歩いて頂き、ときどきmoon chairに座り、ゆりかごに揺られるようにゆらゆらと時間を過ごし、空想の世界を体験して頂けたらと思います。 建築家 保坂 猛

I always sketch when creating architectural design, and 99% of those sketches end up as unsuccessful attempts. Yet, I discover wonderful things in the remaining 1%. 99% of my “Ku u so u” (imaginations) are failed attempts, but even so, I decided to make those sketches float and have everyone walk though those sketches. It is a candid look into the reality of an architect as one that creates 99% of failed sketches. This display area can also be seen as the area inside my mind. Wander through the sketches I keep imagining, sit in the moon chair, and spend some time as in a cradle to fully experience the world of “Ku u so u” (imagination).

Takeshi Hosaka

Laisser un commentaire

Entrez vos coordonnées ci-dessous ou cliquez sur une icône pour vous connecter:

Logo WordPress.com

Vous commentez à l'aide de votre compte WordPress.com. Déconnexion / Changer )

Image Twitter

Vous commentez à l'aide de votre compte Twitter. Déconnexion / Changer )

Photo Facebook

Vous commentez à l'aide de votre compte Facebook. Déconnexion / Changer )

Photo Google+

Vous commentez à l'aide de votre compte Google+. Déconnexion / Changer )

Connexion à %s

%d blogueurs aiment cette page :